Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to one and all. :-) I hope whoever reads this, all of you, whatever :-) will have a nice & peaceful holiday season. Lots of good food and presents or whatever it is that you want. :-)

I'm at my parents' house, got here yesterday, now more than ready for my Christmas dinner. Not that I'm so violently hungry, but I'm getting my very favorite food, so it can't arrive soon enough for me. ;-) My best friend C. stopped by earlier - she's at her parents' house about ten minutes from here - and another friend too, she lives across the street. Good to see them. :-) Unfortunately there's no snow here, so it doesn't look very Christmassy. Here's our house - it would look soo much better right now if it was covered in white.

The view across the street. Imagine what a Christmas card this could have looked like. :-(

Our Christmas tree, which - although I am, strictly speaking, against this custom - I decorated last night. Hey, it's traditional. But really, it is pretty damn stupid to drag a tree into your house. I mean, seriously.

The round rug under the tree is completely covered with presents, layered three deep, at least. And we're just three adults here. Financial crisis? Never heard of it. >:-)

Have a merry one!!

6 comments:

Paz said...

pity about the snow happy xmas

The Cog said...

...thank you for sharing your tree and your holiday wishes...it made my rainy day a bit brighter :)

Leisha Camden said...

Aw, you're welcome. Happy Christmas to both of you. :-)

Jenkis said...

just passing by to say merry Christmas ;D

Anonymous said...

Hey, Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing your pictures, your tree looks lovely :) I hope you get snow soon! Maybe ask Santa to make it snow tonight? ;)

Leisha Camden said...

Merry Christmas to you two too! :-)

Alas, still no snow. Kinda sad because we did have wonderful Christmas card weather a few weeks ago. It looked soo much like Christmas then ... but now, nothing. Ain't it typical. :-)